I often status a list of ten things on facebook, but being as how I got my blog-groove back on this past week, I thought I'd bring that here today.
- I love Mondays. Even after spring break. I woke up early this morning and made my lists. When my job shift was done (I was Mrs. C today, rather than myself) I immediately came home and began knocking things off.
- Our next few weeks are appointment-full.
- Ears and dentists. But don't worry - I didn't schedule any for during M-Step testing. (Michigan assessments - the replacement of MEAPS)
- 37 days left of school. There were a lot of teachers who knew the exact count when they came in this morning.
- I was a little bit apprehensive about how Rocket was going to be last night. He's used to sleeping in his kennel at home, but he whined for the dog-sitter and got a ticket to her bed.
- He knew better than to whine at home. Or perhaps he craved the crate after being attacked with our wild lot again.
- Random: I counted every single calorie on vacation. I was hoping I'd lose at least four pounds for my efforts, but I did lose 1.5.
- Wendy and I are headed to the gym after dinner. Greg starts traveling again - so we're going when we can.
- I'm waiting for Greg to get home for dinner so I can hear how the van rental return went.
- Meatballs and potatoes for dinner - the house is sniffin' good.