- Greg got home from Chicago at 4am.
- The kids woke him up in time for the 11am parade in Cohoctah.
- I honestly wasn't going to go - my list of things to do is long, but at 10am I thought, chunk it and quick hopped in the shower.
- We stuck around for the pig roast. It's delish.
- We stuck around for the kid's games. They were a hit.
- Home by 2.
- I found the kitchen counter, sorted paperwork, packed a few more things and took an hour nap.
- (I always go through a 'crash' when Greg relieves me of single parenting.
- Greg tried fixing the weed whacker and pulled some camping gear out of the garage rafters
- In the evening, myself and three kids - not all mine - headed up to the courthouse for the first Friday night concert of the season. There may have been a walk to DQ included.
- If you look straight ahead - that's Sarah Johnson's balloon. Her, Jerry and Denny all flew last night.
- The entertainment announcer cracked, "You're a week late" referring to last week's balloonfest.
- The tired parents once again talked the kids into street fireworks instead of the other options.
- They seem to like them.
- Even last night's overnight guest who normally enjoys the Fowlerville fireworks with her family said, Wow - they are everywhere you look!
- They were.
Now to get working on today's list.