- This morning I'm feeling yawny.
- The past few productive days in a row have caught up with me.
- Saturday was especially productive. I amazed even myself with how much I got done.
- Several assignments, raking the corners before yesterday's first snow, some Christmas shopping in town, I ordered our Christmas cards, took Wendy's 7th grade photo despite the wind, did a long overdue large grocery shopping and a little bit of Saturday cleaning.
- Sunday was church, followed by an easy pizza lunch, a hike with the little boys, Uncle George, Greg and Jackson - (the class bear that Mark was in charge of for the week and needed to journal about - complete with photos) at the nature center and some lazy hot dogs for dinner.
- Sunday late evening I was placing a photo order of Jackson bear and writing about Jackson's week at the Tormanen house.
- I also got dinner prepped for Monday, all the other homework papers signed and the kids annual photos ordered - to go in with those Christmas cards that I ordered.
- Had the chili in the crockpot by 7:30, walked the boys to school and then continued walking for some work at the print shop - then to the school for the lunch shift - then back to the print shop untli just before 5...then home for that chili, had enough time for Brian to try on the shoes that landed on the front porch just in time - then took those shoes (they fit) with him to his first karate class.
- Because he has to wear orthotics, he has special permission to wear shoes for karate. No less than a dozen people tried to tell him to take them off last night - so it'll take the others getting used to.
- He loved his first class.
- home again - we beat dad home by just a few minutes. Greg's on long days this week - but he's home.
- And yesterday was our first snow. Official, seeing as how it's still on the ground this morning - I better go dig out some snow stuff for recess. groan..
Today I've got the morning off - but work both jobs this afternoon, followed by a PTO meeting tonight because somehow, after remaining under the radar for 13 plus years - I got roped into being a room mom.
This morning deserves another few cups of coffee....